Why is Free Fire banned in India: Free Fire is among the most popular battle royale games in India. Content creation, streaming, and esports relevant to the title has seen steady growth in recent years, making it a popular career choice for players.
However, ever since the declaration of the ban by the Government, the game’s community has been in a state of melancholy over the future.
Furthermore, as there is a lack of information, players have been looking for the reason behind the suspension.
Read More | Apex Legends: Tips & Tricks to get 20 Kill Badge
The Indian Government issued the ban on Free Fire a week ago, on 14 February.
Reports have indicated that the popular title and the other 53 applications have been suspended due to the same issue as in the previous occurrences.
However, to the surprise of the game’s community, Free Fire MAX was not banned and is still available on the Google Play Store.
Read More | PUBG Mobile Black Lagoon Collaboration Announced
“We are aware that Free Fire is currently unavailable in the Google Play and iOS app stores in India and that the game is currently not operable for some users in the country. We are working to address this situation, and we apologize to our users for any inconvenience.”
“If the Government has banned it, we must abide by the rules set forth by them. Any action they take is aimed at the betterment of the general public and thus must be followed.”
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems