WWE Undefeated mobile is available on Android and iOS platform, WWE Undefeated is an over the top arcade game that feature WWE superstars in a head-to-head brawler.
WWE Undefeated uses an animated cartoony style, much like the recent WWE 2K Battlegrounds that launched earlier this year.
At a glance, the games look very similar, utilizing the same visual style and bombastic moves. However, WWE Undefeated plays in a 2.5D style and uses a card collecting system.
In general, it looks to have the standard tropes of a mobile game, including opening loot boxes, unlocking characters, and leveling them up.
WE Undefeated has received fairly good reviews, receiving praise for being a solid WWE game with an interesting gimmick.
Unfortunately, the title also seems to very much rely on microtransactions and gacha aspects that mobile games are known for.
For anyone who enjoys WWE, it is likely worth downloading and trying. The card collecting elements and being able to feel the excitement of unlocking the likes of The Rock and Xavior Woods may be more than enough to captivate.
There is some interesting wrestling game news lately. WWE 2K Battlegrounds released to some enjoyment. This mobile game should receive some pop, and AEW is getting into the video game world as well.
The hope is that these games all push each other to be the best they can be, and hopefully. The WWE Undefeated carves out a nice role for itself as a solid WWE mobile experience.
Source: click here
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems