Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Hero MotoCorp and Harley-Davidson India have announced Harley-Davidson Nightster at a price of Rs 14.99 lakh.
This new Harley-Davidson will be imported via the Completely Built-up Units (CBU) route and the bookings for motorcycles have commenced in India.
The Harley-Davidson Nightster has safety Enhancements by Harley-Davidson, a collection of technologies designed to match motercycle performance to available traction during acceleration, deceleration, and braking.
Read More | Komaki Ranger Electric Bike- India’s First Electric Cruiser Bike launched at Rs 1.68 lakh
The company has provided three variant colors- Vivid Black, Gunship Grey, and Redline paint theme.
It is powered by the company’s Revolution Max 975T, 975cc, liquid-cooled, V-twin engine that makes 89bhp at 7,500rpm and 95Nm of peak torque at 5,750rpm.
Optimize for extraordinary performance and style while maintaining a Sportster model.
Hardware on the motorcycle comprises 41mm Showa front forks, twin rear springs, and single disc brakes on both wheels. The electronic rider aids include three ride modes, ABS, engine braking control, and traction control system.
The Nightster model is offered in Vivid Black, with pricing starting from INR. 14.99 lacs, Gunship Grey and Redline Red, with pricing starting from Rs. 15.13 lacs.
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More
- Rishabh Pant Health: Pant RULED OUT of India vs Australia Test & IPL 2023