Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Hero MotoCorp and Harley-Davidson India have announced Harley-Davidson Nightster at a price of Rs 14.99 lakh.
This new Harley-Davidson will be imported via the Completely Built-up Units (CBU) route and the bookings for motorcycles have commenced in India.
The Harley-Davidson Nightster has safety Enhancements by Harley-Davidson, a collection of technologies designed to match motercycle performance to available traction during acceleration, deceleration, and braking.
Read More | Komaki Ranger Electric Bike- India’s First Electric Cruiser Bike launched at Rs 1.68 lakh
The company has provided three variant colors- Vivid Black, Gunship Grey, and Redline paint theme.
It is powered by the company’s Revolution Max 975T, 975cc, liquid-cooled, V-twin engine that makes 89bhp at 7,500rpm and 95Nm of peak torque at 5,750rpm.
Optimize for extraordinary performance and style while maintaining a Sportster model.
Hardware on the motorcycle comprises 41mm Showa front forks, twin rear springs, and single disc brakes on both wheels. The electronic rider aids include three ride modes, ABS, engine braking control, and traction control system.
The Nightster model is offered in Vivid Black, with pricing starting from INR. 14.99 lacs, Gunship Grey and Redline Red, with pricing starting from Rs. 15.13 lacs.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems