Since PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds(PUBG) is a graphic-intesive game, gaming experience users will enjoy directly depends on the hardware of Device. by default PUBG Mobile app automatically defines the graphics of your gameplay based on the hardware capabilities.
Also Read: PUBG Mobile Optimized for Notched Phones
Users can improve performance on low end device by editing the config files or by installing the GFX tool app (Rooted devices only).
How to increase FPS in PUBG Mobile:
Users can set the graphic or HDR and Frame rate to High at most. User can unlock the revered Extreme Frame Rate mode on PUBG app and enjoy 60FPS for fluidic gameplay.
Here Users can unlock the ability to change the graphic and Frame Rate using GFX Tool
1- Download the GFX Tool App by tsoml from Google Play Store
2- Launch the GFX Tool app and grant the permissions (No root required)
3- After installed app, go to the menu interface with whole is of options
4- Select the correct version of the game (Select version as 0.6(GP).)
5- Resolution , it is suggested that users select the highest resolution supported in their devices
6- Graphics, Select Balanced for very optimal performance, users can select Smooth or HD based on the device (select higher quality will make the phone heat up)
7- FPS, most of device comes with 60FPS display and select 60FPS produce the best results.
8- Set the Graphic to Vulkan (for Android 7.0 and above)
9- click the Accept button and then press sun to launch the PUBG mobile app
10 – Check if new graphic and Frame Rate options have enabled
Both option are not available by default in Android devices, so the GFX Tool has done its work and you can now enjoy 60FPS gameplay on PUBG Mobile.
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022