If you lost your Aadhaar Card, don’t Worry because The Unique Identification Authority of India has launched a service in which citizens to order a reprint of their respective Aadhaar Card.
Service available on their website is on pilot basis. Earlier, you could not be printed.Individual had to download the e-version from the UIDAI website and present it as proof of identity.
Also Read: WhatsApp New features added in 2018
UIDAI provides an option to download a duplicate copy of Aadhaar Card, here is the steps
Steps to Simple Steps to get another Aadhaar Card
1- Visit official website of UIDAI – www.uidai.gov.in
2- Search the REtrive UID/EID option and click on it
3- Enter Your details like Name, Email or mobile number
4- Specify if you want to retrieve Lost Aadhaar Number or Enrollment Number
5- Click on the Send OTP (One Time Password)
6- Fill OTP to verify it
7- You will receive Aadhaar Number on your email or mobile entered by you. so you can download the e-copy
Aadhaar Card remains a valid documents for customer verification like passport, PAN card, DL, and voter ID.
- Apple’s Second-Gen HomePod launched in India: Specifications, Features, & Price
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More