Call of Duty: Vanguard has finally released an alpha version on PS4 and PS5. The Alpha version focuses on a never-before-seen multiplayer mode, known as Champion Hill.
Both Activision and Sledgehammer Games seem pretty confident about the success of the match type.
From August 27 to August 29, players on PS5 and PS4 can enjoy the Call of Duty: Vanguard alpha version. This “limited-access pre-release version” will help the devs collect feedback from all around the globe and tweak certain aspects of the game’s multiplayer before its release on November 5.
Basically, Champion Hill is a hybrid between Battle Royale (specifically, Warzone) and the usual deathmatch format. In this game mode, gamers will fight it out in a “round-robin deathmatch tournament against other squads.”
Here is how the Champion Hill mode of Call of Duty: Vanguard works: Players build a squad of either two or three players and then take turns fighting other teams in an arena (further explained later). They start with the same loadouts, further upgraded by collecting drops scattered around the map or defeating enemies.
They can also buy new armaments, equipment, perks, and killstreaks during the Buy Rounds.
The map of Champion Hill is divided into five sections: four combat arenas and one buy station, where users can buy and upgrade their equipment, much like in Call of Duty Warzone.
Players who already have Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Warzone, or Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War installed can access the Call of Duty: Vanguard alpha through the main menu. Selecting the alpha menu on these games will take them to the download page on the PS Store.
Again, the Call of Duty: Vanguard alpha is unavailable to those on platforms other than PS5 and PS4. However, the game will be available for Early Access on Xbox and PC on September 16 and September 17 and for open beta on all platforms from September 18 to September 20.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg