Delete UPI IDs in PhonePe and Google Pay: UPI was came back in 2016 and has proved to be one of the quickest & easy ways to make payments online.
One user can create multiple UPIs. As user use the PhonePe app for transaction and PhonePe have an active UPI ID. For a moment, 9870*@ybl. But, since sometimes this UPI ID may not work due to any technical or other issues, the user may use an active UPI ID that you set up on Google Pay, which for instance is sukhdev@okicici.
Now, to remove the user’s UPI ID from Google Pay, go to the app and tap on Settings. Then, tap on Remove Accounts and select your bank.
How to Delete UPI IDs in PhonePe?
Firstly, open PhonePe
Tap on the profile section in the top left corner
Choose the bank account to delete the UPI ID
Scroll down there will be all UPI IDs
Here you can delete the UPI by tapping on the delete button
How to Delete UPI IDs in Google Pay?
Open Google Pay
Again, tap on profile section
Select the Bank Accounts
Choose the bank account and tap for Manage UPI IDs
Users can delete the UPI IDs
How to change the UPI ID?
Users can change the UPI ID by contact with the bank that issued their UPI ID or by contacting NPCI directly.
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives in Qatar in Style Along with Team Portugal
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo and Bruno Fernandes engage in an AWKWARD interaction
- Manchester United Didn’t Believe My Daughter Was ill in Hospital When I missed Pre-Reson: Cristiano Ronaldo
- IPL 2023 Retention: KKR is all set to release Pat Cummins
- Free Fire OB37 Update Features: New Zombie Mode, Gun, Pet, and More
- IPL 2023 Retention: MI & CSK Retained and Released players list; MI releases Kieron Pollard, CSK retains Ravindra Jadeja
- Step to Activate 5G on Apple iPhone 12, 13, 14 Series