Paytm has introduced a new feature that allows users to easily book a vaccination slot in their nearest healthcare centers.
Paytm has been the COVID-19 vaccine finder feature on its app back in May. Now you can check the available vaccination details using filter options.
However, users can also book a vaccine appointment in their nearest vaccination center using this feature.
How to Book Vaccine Appointments on Paytm
- Open the app on your device.
- Tap on the search button (magnifying glass icon) at the top right and search for “Covid-19 Vaccine Finder” or simply type “Vaccine”.
- Now, tap the “Covid-19 Vaccine Finder”
- You can either search by PIN code or by District to find a vaccination center near you.
- So, input all the necessary information and tap on the “Check Availability” button at the bottom.
- Verify your mobile number using an OTP to log into the CoWIN platform.
- You will find a list of the nearest hospitals and healthcare centers where vaccines are available.
- Tap on the “Book Now” option for your desired vaccination center.
- Add or select the beneficiary or the person who is to get vaccinated from the “Select Beneficiary” section.
- Select your preferred time slot, and then tap on the “Submit” button at the bottom. That’s it. You have booked a COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
(With Input From Beebom)
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg