How to Add Stickers on Instagram Reels: Instagram is the most popular app for making a short videos. Facebook’s Instagram is always brings out a new update on its app which will enable to use of the ‘Add Your’ sticker on Reels.
However, the sticker was limited to Instagram stories, however, it is now being expanded to Reels as well.
Using this feature, one shares a unique Add Yours challenge or prompt on their Reels.
These new features also help people discover one’s content. Here’s how to use Stickers on Instagram Reels.
After uploading files, tap the sticker icon to open the sticker page.
Select the Add Yours sticker, write your prompt, and publish reel.
Tap on the bottom part of the Add yours sticker on your reel to respond with their own reel showing your prompt.
Instagram chief Adam Mosseri said in an interview said “I’m glad we took a risk — if we’re not failing every once in a while, we’re not thinking big enough or bold enough. But we definitely need to take a big step back and regroup. [When] we’ve learned a lot, then we come back with some sort of new idea or iteration. So we’re going to work through that”.
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More
- Rishabh Pant Health: Pant RULED OUT of India vs Australia Test & IPL 2023