How to Enable two-factor authentication for Instagram: In the backdrop of rampant hacking and ever-mounting data tracking, an additional layer of safeguard for sensitive information against unauthorized access has become indispensable. Of course, nothing can guarantee a full-proof shield against hackers these days.
However, It always pays to have some extra cushion under the hood to prevent the unexpected from turning out to be real doesn’t it? So, if the security of your major social accounts has been giving you sleepless nights and you don’t want your personal data to easily fall into wrong hands, make the most of two-factor authentication. If you don’t know where to begin, here is a rundown to help you enable two-factor authentication on your Instagram.
How to Enable two-factor authentication on Smartphone
Open the Instagram app on your mobile device > tap on the profile tab and then go to setting
Tap on the Security and select Two-factor authentication option
Tap to get Started and then choose your desired security method.
How to Enable two-factor authentication on Web Browser
Go to instagram.com and then log in your account
Click on the profile tab at the top right corner
Tap on the setting Icon located near your profile picture
Choose Privacy and Security option
Select Edit Two-Factor Authentication Setting
Select prefferred security method.
- PUBG Mobile: Esports Global Schedule revealed for 2022
- T20 World Cup 2022 Full Schedule: Team Group, Complete Fixtures, Date, Time, Venue, and Time Table
- Minecraft: Trapdoor Recipe, Materials, How to Use, and More
- BBL 2021-22 Qualifier: SCO vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report and Team News
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications