The central government has began in the Ayushman Bharat Yojana at the Coronavirus pandemic. The Ayushman Bharat is also known as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
Ayushman Bharat is the flagship health insurance scheme by the central government for poor people.
Under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana, 10 crore poor families, deprived and weaker sections of the country get health insurance.
Under this scheme, these families i.e., 50 crore people get health insurance of up to Rs 5 lakh per year. However, to benefit from the scheme, you must have certain qualifications.
In rural areas, the Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme can be availed only by people who have a kuccha house, no adult (16-59 years) in the family, woman as the head of the family, a disabled person in the family, the family is from SC/ST, landless, daily wage labourer, homeless, tribals and destitute.
Private hospitals, too, have been empanelled under this scheme along with government hospitals.
Under this insurance scheme, treatment of almost all types of diseases such as cancer surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, cardiac surgery, neuro (brain) surgery, spine surgery, dental surgery, eye surgery and special tests such as MRI and CT scans are covered.
Under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana, treatment and medicines are available free of cost up to three days before and 15 days after hospitalisation.
A total of 1,393 packages have been included in the scheme that also covers ICU, laboratory tests, hospital stay and food expenses etc. in the hospital.
How to get benefit from Ayushman Bharat Yojana for COVID-19 Treatment
- Firstly check weather the patience is eligible or not for Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- It can be checked online at www.pmjay.gov.in or by calling 14555 and 1800111565 helpline numbers.
- If you are eligible, then you will get treatment for Covid-19 at the private hospitals associated with Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Quarantine at a private hospital will also be covered under this insurance.
- You can find which hospital near you is connected with Ayushman Bharat Yojana by checking online or calling the helpline numbers.
- After you know your eligibility and the hospital associated with the Ayushman Bharat Yojana. You will be helped by an “Ayushman Mitra or Arogya Mitra” in that hospital.
- the eligible person has to show his/her eligibility by an e-card. S/he has to show some documents such as an Aadhaar card, a Voter ID card, or ration card.
(With Input From IndiaToday)
- How to Add Stickers on Instagram Reels?
- Salman Khan announces Tiger 3 Release Date on 21st April
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications