Recently, The newest battle royale game Call of Duty: Mobile game announced. And unlike PUBG Mobile, Call of Duty: Mobile only has two options for users wanting to log in. There are two options available for wanting to log in. And those are either log in using your Facebook account or logging in as a guest.
There are a few ways to link the two accounts. Both are easy methods, but one is certainly more apparent than the other.
Linking your Facebook account lets you carry progress across devices. It also ensures your data won’t be lost if there’s an issue. If you’ve never played the game, such as in the beta, linking Facebook is the better option especially if you anticipate playing on more than one device.
How to link Facebook account to Call of Duty: Mobile
Launch Call of Duty: Mobile and wait for the login screen to appear
Select Facebook, this should prompt to login page
Enter Facebook’s credential to login
Call of Duty has the permission to access your Facebook details, select positive here.
Inside the setting menu, search for a blue icon in the top right corner marked “Link”. This will take you into the Facebook link screen. after you tap on the Facebook icon, it will ask you if you want to link the selected account to confirm.
- PUBG Mobile: Esports Global Schedule revealed for 2022
- T20 World Cup 2022 Full Schedule: Team Group, Complete Fixtures, Date, Time, Venue, and Time Table
- Minecraft: Trapdoor Recipe, Materials, How to Use, and More
- BBL 2021-22 Qualifier: SCO vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report and Team News
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications