The company ha launched new Amazon Pay UPI for Android Users, Amazon has Partnered with Axis bank to issue UPI Ids to its customers. The Amazon Pay UPI allow users to link their bank account on their mobile app, make fast, easy & secure payments directly from Bank account.
Users can now shop & make for products on Amazon India and can also make recharge and pay bills without entering their bank credentials. A multi layer process on pay from their bank account. Customers will be able to pay using their bank account without needing the CVV or OTP.
Vikas Bansal said that We are very excited with our Amazon Pay UPI launch. This will offer a fast , seamless and secure digital payment experience on Amazon. We are enabling customer paying through cash & bank accounts to make digital one step payments for shopping and other payments needs. We are constantly working towards delivering an experience for our customers and the launch of Amazon Pay UPI is a key milestone in this journey. This launch will help accelerate adoption of merchant payments on UPI platform.
Customers can link their bank account and complete one time set up the process by setting up a UPI PIN. Amazon says this launch is a key step to enable Amazon customers in adopting BHIM UPI.
How to Register Amazon Pay UPI
Open Amazon.in App, tap to open Amazon Pay dashboard
Tap payment Options, Manage Payment Options, click Manage bank Account and proceed to add a new bank account.
Click to Add bank account Linked to UPI
Select bank from the list (Only an Indian saving bank account is supported)
In case yo have multiple SIMs, It will ask you to select the SIM card associated with your bank account.
Click to verify your mobile number
Post verification, your bank account details will be securely sought from the bank with the mobile number and the bank same your provided. Click to Link to Bank account
Verify debit card using 6 digits of your debit card number and expiry date. Set your UPI PIN and Follow the instruction to set your secure UPI PIN.
- If you forget your PIN, click to Forget UPI PIN?
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg