How to Send/Receive Money using Aadhaar Card; Indian government provides a way to transfer money using Aadhaar number using the BHIM app that will enable users to make payments using biometric authentication.
BHIM app lets you make transactions using the Unified Payments Interface (UPI). You can make direct bank payments to anyone on UPI using their UPI ID or scanning their QR with the BHIM app. You can also request money through the app from a UPI ID.
There are multiple ways to make a payment, If you don’t have a card, use UPI. Interestingly, if you don’t have internet, you can still use UPI, and if you don’t even have UPI, there’s a way where users can just use the Aadhaar card number to send money digitally.
UIDAI has featured an option to send money using the Aadhaar Number on the BHIM app. This feature works even if the recipient does not have any phone or UPI address.
According to UIDAI, in BHIM, the receiver’s address shows an option to send money using the Aadhaar number. If you are a BHIM user and want to send money using Aadhaar number, then it is very important for you to know these things.
How to transfer money using Aadhaar Number:
- Firstly, download BHIM app from Google Play store
- Open the BHIM app on your device
- Select the Send Money option
- Click on the three dots on the top-right
- Select Aadhaar Pay
- Fill recipient’s Aadhaar number and verify
- Enter the amount and reason for payment
- Click on the Pay.
BHIM users need to enter the 12 digits unique Aadhaar number of the receiver and press the Verify button.
The app will then ask you to verify the Aadhaar number. The system will verify the Aadhaar linking and populate the beneficiary address and then you can easily send the money.
How to recieve money using Aadhaar Number?
- Visit a banking correspondent in your area.
- Fill your 12-digit Aadhaar number in the PoS Machine.
- Select the transaction option – cash deposit, withdrawal, mini statement, fund transfer, balance inquiry or eKYC.
- Choose the bank name.
- Enter the amount for the transaction.
- Authenticate the transaction via your biometric.
- The transaction will be completed within few seconds.
- A receipt will be given to you by the banking correspondent.
What is AePS?
- Pakistan Former WK Batsmen Kamran Akmal Feels- ‘If Umran Malik Was In Pakistan, I Think He Would Have Made It To The National Team’
- Free Fire MAX 2022: Top 6 Looking Emotes
- TATA IPL LSG vs RR Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for Lucknow Super Giants vs Rajasthan Royals Indian Premier League Season 15 Match 63
- IPL CSK vs GT Fantasy Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head Records, Pitch Report, And Dream11 Team
- KKR vs SRH 2022 Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Fantasy Tips for TATA IPL Match 61, 14 MAY 2022
- IPL: A Big Blow for KKR as Pat Cummins Ruled Out of The Tournament Due to Hips Injury
- Free Fire Advance Server OB34 Rolls out new Features – Character, Finn Pet, and More