How to Send/Receive Money using Aadhaar Card; Indian government provides a way to transfer money using Aadhaar number using the BHIM app that will enable users to make payments using biometric authentication.
BHIM app lets you make transactions using the Unified Payments Interface (UPI). You can make direct bank payments to anyone on UPI using their UPI ID or scanning their QR with the BHIM app. You can also request money through the app from a UPI ID.
There are multiple ways to make a payment, If you don’t have a card, use UPI. Interestingly, if you don’t have internet, you can still use UPI, and if you don’t even have UPI, there’s a way where users can just use the Aadhaar card number to send money digitally.
UIDAI has featured an option to send money using the Aadhaar Number on the BHIM app. This feature works even if the recipient does not have any phone or UPI address.
According to UIDAI, in BHIM, the receiver’s address shows an option to send money using the Aadhaar number. If you are a BHIM user and want to send money using Aadhaar number, then it is very important for you to know these things.
How to transfer money using Aadhaar Number:
- Firstly, download BHIM app from Google Play store
- Open the BHIM app on your device
- Select the Send Money option
- Click on the three dots on the top-right
- Select Aadhaar Pay
- Fill recipient’s Aadhaar number and verify
- Enter the amount and reason for payment
- Click on the Pay.
BHIM users need to enter the 12 digits unique Aadhaar number of the receiver and press the Verify button.
The app will then ask you to verify the Aadhaar number. The system will verify the Aadhaar linking and populate the beneficiary address and then you can easily send the money.
How to recieve money using Aadhaar Number?
- Visit a banking correspondent in your area.
- Fill your 12-digit Aadhaar number in the PoS Machine.
- Select the transaction option – cash deposit, withdrawal, mini statement, fund transfer, balance inquiry or eKYC.
- Choose the bank name.
- Enter the amount for the transaction.
- Authenticate the transaction via your biometric.
- The transaction will be completed within few seconds.
- A receipt will be given to you by the banking correspondent.
What is AePS?
- Pakistan Super League 2022: KAR vs MUL Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, and Injury Update
- Hardik Pandya performs Srivalli Hook Step with His Grandmother: Viral Video
- Far Cry 7 Release Date: PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox
- OnePlus 10 Pro to Launch in India in March? Check Price
- Free Fire New Faded Wheel: How to Get Untamed Demilady bundle and Fierce Demilord Thompson
- David Warner’s Daughter dance to Rashmika Mandanna’s Sami-Sami: Watch Video
- Mohammad Hafeez says Only 2 Indian players can Handle the Pressure of Playing Pakistan