Do you own multiple Android smartphones? if so, you should aware that maintaining multiple smartphone or tablets at the same time can often turn out to be tiresome. With the help of Tasker and Join, here is how you can sync DND Mode across your Android Device.
Here’s How to Sync Status Across Android devices
First, download and install Tasker app and Join app on all the devices you would like to sync DND.
Click to import the new Tasker recipe created by the developer of Tasker that will let you sync the DND status.
You will see a prompt on the page asking you to confirm importing the profile.
You will be able to sync the DND status in all the connected devices. It is worth noting that turning off Do Not Disturb mode on one device. And will affect other connected Android device as well.
Tasker app can be used to automate a lot of tasks including setting times, QS title, Opening apps, setting loops, variable, conditions and much more.
- Hardik Pandya performs Srivalli Hook Step with His Grandmother: Viral Video
- Far Cry 7 Release Date: PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox
- OnePlus 10 Pro to Launch in India in March? Check Price
- Free Fire New Faded Wheel: How to Get Untamed Demilady bundle and Fierce Demilord Thompson
- David Warner’s Daughter dance to Rashmika Mandanna’s Sami-Sami: Watch Video
- Mohammad Hafeez says Only 2 Indian players can Handle the Pressure of Playing Pakistan