Android smartphone manufacturers love to pre-install their own set of apps on their smartphones. You can uninstall those third-party bloatware apps, some of the apps are installed as system apps and can not be removed. Commonly known as bloatware, most of them are deemed useless by users and consume tons of memory on the smartphone and there’s no way uninstall it without rooting the smartphone.
If you want to uninstall the pre-installed apps that you don’s use at all. Do note that these are workarounds and might not work for all smartphones.
Using Smartphone setting:
Simply go to Settings → Apps or Applications → Application Manager → Look for the app and try uninstalling it. If you will see disable the option here, please read the below steps.
Debloater is a Windows Application that can scans for all the pre-install apps on the phone and tries to uninstall them. To do this, enable the Developer OPtions from Settings →About Phone → Build Number and tap on it 7 times to enable it. and Turn on USB Debugging option
Download & install any Debloater tool on Windows PC
Open the software and connect to your USB cable
After detected, click on Read Phone Packages
It will show all the apps installed on the phone with blocked and not blocked message
Choose the app to uninstall and then click on the Apply button to remove it from the smartphone.
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play