Earlier This month, WhatsApp had officially announced that it will be WhatsApp Disappearing Messages, a feature that automatically erases your WhatsApp messages after a certain period of time.
The new feature is finally rolling out for everyone, and users can now enable this option to delete messages for individual or group chats after seven days.
User can’t decide the duration before the messages disappear in a chat, which means the only option you have right now is seven days, at least for now.
To use this feature, make sure that you have the latest version of WhatsApp installed on your smartphone. For Android users, that would be version 18.104.22.168 and for iPhone users, that would be version 22.214.171.124.
How to use WhatsApp Disappearing Messages:
Open a WhatsApp chat > tap Contact Info > scroll down to find the **Disappearing Messages feature.
Tap Continue, followed by tapping On to enable this feature.
You’ll have to enable this feature individually for each chat. The messages will automatically be deleted after seven days.
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory
- Mohammad Amir Opts Out of Abu Dhabi T10 League
- Rohit Sharma says Virat Kohli’s Role in the team remains the same
- India Playing XI vs New Zealand T20: Venkatesh Iyer set for debut in T20 series
- India vs New Zealand T20: Rahul Dravid Focus on Venkatesh Iyer