Earlier This month, WhatsApp had officially announced that it will be WhatsApp Disappearing Messages, a feature that automatically erases your WhatsApp messages after a certain period of time.
The new feature is finally rolling out for everyone, and users can now enable this option to delete messages for individual or group chats after seven days.
User can’t decide the duration before the messages disappear in a chat, which means the only option you have right now is seven days, at least for now.
To use this feature, make sure that you have the latest version of WhatsApp installed on your smartphone. For Android users, that would be version 184.108.40.206 and for iPhone users, that would be version 220.127.116.11.
How to use WhatsApp Disappearing Messages:
Open a WhatsApp chat > tap Contact Info > scroll down to find the **Disappearing Messages feature.
Tap Continue, followed by tapping On to enable this feature.
You’ll have to enable this feature individually for each chat. The messages will automatically be deleted after seven days.
- Pakistan Former WK Batsmen Kamran Akmal Feels- ‘If Umran Malik Was In Pakistan, I Think He Would Have Made It To The National Team’
- Free Fire MAX 2022: Top 6 Looking Emotes
- TATA IPL LSG vs RR Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for Lucknow Super Giants vs Rajasthan Royals Indian Premier League Season 15 Match 63
- IPL CSK vs GT Fantasy Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head Records, Pitch Report, And Dream11 Team
- KKR vs SRH 2022 Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Fantasy Tips for TATA IPL Match 61, 14 MAY 2022
- IPL: A Big Blow for KKR as Pat Cummins Ruled Out of The Tournament Due to Hips Injury
- Free Fire Advance Server OB34 Rolls out new Features – Character, Finn Pet, and More