Earlier This month, WhatsApp had officially announced that it will be WhatsApp Disappearing Messages, a feature that automatically erases your WhatsApp messages after a certain period of time.
The new feature is finally rolling out for everyone, and users can now enable this option to delete messages for individual or group chats after seven days.
User can’t decide the duration before the messages disappear in a chat, which means the only option you have right now is seven days, at least for now.
To use this feature, make sure that you have the latest version of WhatsApp installed on your smartphone. For Android users, that would be version 126.96.36.199 and for iPhone users, that would be version 188.8.131.52.
How to use WhatsApp Disappearing Messages:
Open a WhatsApp chat > tap Contact Info > scroll down to find the **Disappearing Messages feature.
Tap Continue, followed by tapping On to enable this feature.
You’ll have to enable this feature individually for each chat. The messages will automatically be deleted after seven days.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems