How to watch IPL 2020 Live Streaming: Indian Cricket festivals arrive with the IPL soon. The IPL season starts in April every year was delayed this year due to Coronavirus pandemic.
BCCI set it to start from 19th of September in the UAE.
Teams participating in this season are Chennai Super Kings, Delhi Capitals, Kings XI Punjab, Kolkata Knight Riders, Mumbai Indians, Rajasthan Royals, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Sunrisers Hyderabad.
Dream 11’s Bid with BCCI has a worth of Rs. 222 crores, whereas their deal with Vivo was nearly double, which was Rs. 440 crores.
Disney+ Hotstar: You can watch live stream on the Hotstar app, you need a subscription. You’ll have to subscribe to its VIP subscription which costs just Rs. 399 annually and will let you watch more than just sports.
JioTV: This next service is for Jio users who are using a Jio SIM in their device. But for this to work, you’ll have to download the Hotstar app in your device.
DishTV Anywhere: DishTVAnywhere website where they will be able to live stream various channels, and also the IPL 2020 season.
Tata Sky Mobile: Tata Sky DTH service can use the Tata Sky Mobile app to live stream the IPL 2020 once it begins.
With input from (The Mobile Indian)
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications
- Apple to launch iOS 16 beta 5: Check new features for iPhone
- Infinix Smart 6 HD launched at a Price of Rs 6799