How to watch IPL 2020 Live Streaming: Indian Cricket festivals arrive with the IPL soon. The IPL season starts in April every year was delayed this year due to Coronavirus pandemic.
BCCI set it to start from 19th of September in the UAE.
Teams participating in this season are Chennai Super Kings, Delhi Capitals, Kings XI Punjab, Kolkata Knight Riders, Mumbai Indians, Rajasthan Royals, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Sunrisers Hyderabad.
Dream 11’s Bid with BCCI has a worth of Rs. 222 crores, whereas their deal with Vivo was nearly double, which was Rs. 440 crores.
Disney+ Hotstar: You can watch live stream on the Hotstar app, you need a subscription. You’ll have to subscribe to its VIP subscription which costs just Rs. 399 annually and will let you watch more than just sports.
JioTV: This next service is for Jio users who are using a Jio SIM in their device. But for this to work, you’ll have to download the Hotstar app in your device.
DishTV Anywhere: DishTVAnywhere website where they will be able to live stream various channels, and also the IPL 2020 season.
Tata Sky Mobile: Tata Sky DTH service can use the Tata Sky Mobile app to live stream the IPL 2020 once it begins.
With input from (The Mobile Indian)
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play