Reliance Jio offers free JioTune to its Jio customers. There is four-way you can set JioTune.
Jio user can set caller tune using MyJio App, IVR, or by SMS. The company also provide you to copy JioTune from another Jio user.
Reliance Jio says that its JioTunes library has more than 4 lakh collection fo songs from which you can choose your JioTune.
How to set a JioTune on your Android/iOS device?
Download the MyJio app from Google Play Store or App Store.
Open MyJio app
Select JioTune from tab
Listen to preview and select Set as JioTune
Get a confirmation SMS on the activation
You can set JioTune using SMS
Open Text message app
Select the song of your choice from the Top Songs
Send an SMS with the first 3 words of the song/singer/album
You will get SMS with list of songs.
User can get instruction on how to set the song of your choice as your JioTune
You can SMS JT to 56789 and follow the instruction
How to copy JioTune of another Jio customer?
Press * before the call is answered
You will get a confirmation SMS
Reply to this with “Y” withing 30 minutes
Selected JioTuNe will be activated on your Jio number
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg