Steps to Check and Pay Traffic Challan: Traffic challans are too online just like other services due to COVID-19. Your traffic rule violation has been caught on camera or by the police officer.
Now, there is an option to pay these challans online. You have to keep things during filling online challan – Vehicle number, Driving Licence number, challan number, Engine number, banking details.
Here are steps to pay online traffic challan
- Go to the official website- https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/
- Find the tab Check Challan Status and click on it.
- Now search challan status using licence number, vehicle number or challan number
- Select any one option and fill the details
- After challan details appear, click on Pay button
- It will then redirect you to the respective state e-challan payment website
- Click on Proceed with Net-payment
- Complete payment to pay challan
- Ashes 2021: England Pacer James Anderson ruled out of 1st Test
- How to Make a Happy Snowman in Minecraft: Complete Guide
- Call of Duty Mobile: First Female Legendary Operator and Legendary Crossbow Announced
- Free Fire New Weapon Royale: How to Get the Ice Bones Treatment Sniper Skin
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory