Huawei is expected launch three new smartphones in its Mate-lineup of devices, including the Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro and Mate 20 Lite, later this year.
Chinese smartphone maker Huawei seems to be launch spree this year. Slashleaks claims to have to got the Mate 20 Lite’s schematics from US based FCC website. Revealed in the listing , upcoming smartphone will come with dual camera. The leaked schematic also corroborate previous camera leaks.
Expected Specification Huawei Mate 20 Lite:
Huawei recently launched its Nova 3 smartphone in India, Nova 3 comes with 6.3 inch Full HD witl 2340*1080 pixels resolution and 19:5:9 aspect ratio and it runs Android 8.1 Oreo operating system topped with EMUI 8.2 layer of customization. The smartphone is powered by company’s own Kirin 970 processor paired with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage.
Huawei Mate 20 Lite is expected to sport a set of 20 MP sensor and another 2MP sensor on the back. On the front, you may find a 24MP with 2 MP setup.
On the front a dual camera sensor consisting of 24 MP primary camera sensor with 2 MP secondary sensor. Both the front and back cameras will come with AI features to be better the image quality of the device.
- Free Fire OB35 Advance Server: Starts Date & Time, Activation Code, and More
- List Cricketer Made T20I Debuts for India but Yet are to Play a Match in 2022
- PUBG revealed Deston Map officially: All You Need to Know
- Here’s Why SKY is better than Rishabh Pant and Shreyas Iyer at the No 4 Position for T20 World Cup
- Irfan Pathan Picks His Indian Playing XI for T20 World Cup 2022
- Yuvraj Singh Shared Name of His Son in Instagram
- ICC T20I Rankings: Ishan Kishan breaks into top 10 T20I batsmen after sensational performance against Proteas