The choice of Indians should be respected and “any unilateral changes to the WhatsApp Terms of Service and Privacy would not be fair and acceptable.”
“Does WhatsApp conduct profiling of Indian users on the basis of their usage of application? What nature of profiling is conducted?” the government asked.
The government wants to know whether WhatsApp captures information about other apps running on the mobile device of the user? “If yes, what information is being captured by the app and what purpose is it being collected and used?”
The government also asked the company details about the server where the data of Indians is stored. And seeking information on whether it provides access to third parties to access a user’s personal data.
The government asked WhatsApp whether its app harvests user data. “Has the company faced any action in any country for surreptitiously harvesting user data?”.
- Ashes 2021: England Pacer James Anderson ruled out of 1st Test
- How to Make a Happy Snowman in Minecraft: Complete Guide
- Call of Duty Mobile: First Female Legendary Operator and Legendary Crossbow Announced
- Free Fire New Weapon Royale: How to Get the Ice Bones Treatment Sniper Skin
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory