iPhone’s image has been leaked showing the dummies of the 6.1 inch and 6.5 inch, both the devices are seen placed next to each other in the picture showing the rear panel.
Apple will launch three iPhone this year. iPhone will be an affordable device with a 6.1 inch display , while the other two expensive iPhone will sport in 5.8 inch and 6.5 inch display.
Leakster Benjamin Geskin, dummy units of the 6.1 inch and 6.5 inch models have surfaced. Geskin has accurately leaked such information in the past so perhaps these photos of either handset looks like the current iPhone X and its hard to tell the exactly how big they are.
Images of iPhone dummy units have become something of an annual tradition in the rumor mill and these pictures come at the expected time in the yearly iPhone cycle, just a couple of month ahead of Apple’s usual Sept-Oct launch time frame.
In the leaked image, both the iPhone will boast of a glass back, the 6.5 inch display iPhone looks a lot like the iPhone X from the back.
It boast dual camera setup on the rear side and separated with a LED flash in the middle of the rear picture capture in low light situation. In the middle of the rear panel there is the Apple brand logo in both the iPhones.
iPhone is expected to be budget friendly model as it is said to do away with certain feature , such as 3D Touch and also the dual camera setup. There are also rumours to suggest that the 6.1 inch iPhone model cloud be delayed by up to a month.
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory
- Mohammad Amir Opts Out of Abu Dhabi T10 League
- Rohit Sharma says Virat Kohli’s Role in the team remains the same
- India Playing XI vs New Zealand T20: Venkatesh Iyer set for debut in T20 series
- India vs New Zealand T20: Rahul Dravid Focus on Venkatesh Iyer