Jawa Perak will begin accepting booking for the new Perak Bobber from January 2020 at 6 PM onwards. And the Jawa Perak Bobber will be on April 2, 2020. The Company already launched in India with a starting price of Rs 1,94,500 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
This is the time you will be thinking about booking a Jawa Perak Bobber. The fact that it is the most affordable bobber in the country at present is in itself a very compelling reason to go for it.
Its bobber design, a hint of classic touch is added by the single floating seat with an integrated tail lamp, bobbed fenders and chopped twin exhausts. With a standard halogen headlight, the upside-down analogue speedometer along with the digital odometer looks stylish.
Read More | Top 5 Coolest Bikes of EICMA 2019
Jawa Perak Bobber is powered by a BS6-compliant engine. The 334 cc, single-cylinder, four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC unit makes 30 bhp and 31 Nm of torque. With a double cradle tubular frame. The front gets an 18-inch tyre, while the rear has a 17-inch tyre. There is a disc each at the front (280 mm) and rear (240 mm). The motorcycle also gets dual-channel ABS.
The new Perak bobber is 750 mm high. Its wheelbase is 1,485 mm long. While the tank capacity is 14 litres, the kerb weight is 179 kilograms.
- PUBG Mobile: Esports Global Schedule revealed for 2022
- T20 World Cup 2022 Full Schedule: Team Group, Complete Fixtures, Date, Time, Venue, and Time Table
- Minecraft: Trapdoor Recipe, Materials, How to Use, and More
- BBL 2021-22 Qualifier: SCO vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report and Team News
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications