Microsoft’s Windows 10 has finally overtakes Windows 7 Operating System. As per the NetMarketShare, A third party tracking platform, Windows 10 has now 39.22 per cent share followed by Windows 7’s 36.90 per cent.
It is interesting to note that Windows XP is still in rankings list with 4.54 per cent market share. Microsoft’s intermediary version, Windows 8.1 and Windows 8 , have about 5 per cent share. Apple’s Mac OS X 10.14 is running on 4.54 per cent, as per the report says.
As of Dec 2018, Microsoft Windows 10 has a market share of 29.33 per cent up from 38.14 per cent in Nov. On the other hand Windows 7 has seen decrease 38.39 per cent to 36.90 per cent in December.
During launch of Windows 10, Microsoft was optimistic about its success an aiming for 1 billion devices running on Windows 10 in two to three years. however, Soon after its release, the company accepted that it may not be able to reach the target of 1 billion users by the end of 2018.
In Sept last year, The company passed the milestone of 700 million monthly users on Windows 10. Microsoft offered a free upgrade to Windows 10 for Windows 7 users.
Microsoft has changed its focus from PC software to new age technologies such a AI, Azure cloud platform. At its build conference in 2018, AI related technologies took the centre stage with special focus on intelligent cloud and intelligent edge.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems