National Security Agency is deleting more than 685 million call records the government obtained since 2015. From Telecommunication companies in connection with investigation , raising question about the viability of the program. National Security Agency’s bulk agency collection of call records was initially curtailed by Congress after the former NSA contractor Edward Snowden leaked documents revealing extensive government surveillance.
Data would be retained by the telecommunication companies not the National Security Agency, the , enact in June 2015 said. Now National Security Agency (NSA) is deleting all the information it collected from the queries.
Agency saying a statement in late Thursday , it is started deleting the records in May after NSA analyist noted “”Technical irregularities in some data received from telecommunication service providers””.
According to the David Kris (former top national security official at the Justice department) that point to failure of the program.
As they said , have to purge three years’ worth of data going back to 2015. That the data they did collect during that time which they are now purging was not reliable , and was infected with some kind of technical error” , said Kris. Founder of Culper Partners, a consulting firm in Seattle.
NSA Spokesman Christopher Augustine , disagree with the claim that the program and failed. This is the condition in which National Security Agency determined. there was a problem and proactively took all the right steps to fix it.
Agency has reviewd and re-Validated the intelligence reporting to make sure it was based only on call data that had been properly received from the telecommunication providers, he said. Agency said that and declined to assign blame , the “root cause of the problem has since been addressed”.
As this incident shows these companies acted with un- acceptable carelessness and failed to comply with the law when they shared customers sensitive data with the government” as he told on Friday Associated Press in a written statement.
- HTC Desire 20+ with 48-megapixel quad-cameras announced
- iQOO U1x to launch with 5000mAh Battery, 4 Cameras
- Motorola Moto E7 Full Specifications leaked by Online retailer
- Reliance Jio working on 5G Android Smartphone that cost less than Rs 5000
- Oppo F17 Pro Diwali Edition launched in India at Rs 23,990
- Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Vitality Edition launched with Dimensity 800U SoC
- Realme X7 collection to launch in India with MediaTek Dimensity 800U Processor
HTC Desire 20+ with 48-megapixel quad-cameras announced
iQOO U1x to launch with 5000mAh Battery, 4 Cameras
Motorola Moto E7 Full Specifications leaked by Online retailer
Reliance Jio working on 5G Android Smartphone that cost less than Rs 5000
Oppo F17 Pro Diwali Edition launched in India at Rs 23,990
After Deepika Padukone, Hrithik Roshan, Sahid Kapoor to be summoned by NCB?
How to watch free online IPL 2020 Live Stream
Xiaomi Mi 10T Series to launch in India: Check Price & Specs
Tecno Camon 16 launched in India Price at Rs 10,999
Tecno Camon 16 to launch in India on 10th October
Entertainment12 months ago
Vijay’s Bigil Full Movie Leaked Online by Tamil Rockers
Box Office1 year ago
War Hindi Full Movie Download Leaked Online on Tamilrockers
Box Office11 months ago
Jhalle Punjabi Full Movie Leaked Online Download by Tamilrockers
Entertainment1 year ago
Ardab Mutiyaran Full Movie Leaked Online by TamilRockers