Netflix’s much-awaited payments system has rolled out in India. Now, users will not necessarily make monthly subscriptions instantly.
As the monthly charges will be deducted automatically from their UPI account.
Here is How to register for the Netflix AutoPay
Login to your Netflix account, if a new user then creates an account.
For present users, the payments approach can be altered by likely to ‘Billing Details’ in the Account part.
After that, they can change to UPI AutoPay strategies
For new users, they will have to pick a strategy, among Rs 499, Rs 699 and Rs 799 for browser, or for cell program, Rs 199.
The user will then be questioned about the payment system, where they can choose for UPI AutoPay technique.
The user will be questioned their Paytm or UPI id. And immediately after filling out all the particulars, you will be subscribed to the program.
- PUBG Mobile: Esports Global Schedule revealed for 2022
- T20 World Cup 2022 Full Schedule: Team Group, Complete Fixtures, Date, Time, Venue, and Time Table
- Minecraft: Trapdoor Recipe, Materials, How to Use, and More
- BBL 2021-22 Qualifier: SCO vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report and Team News
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications