Netflix’s much-awaited payments system has rolled out in India. Now, users will not necessarily make monthly subscriptions instantly.
As the monthly charges will be deducted automatically from their UPI account.
Here is How to register for the Netflix AutoPay
Login to your Netflix account, if a new user then creates an account.
For present users, the payments approach can be altered by likely to ‘Billing Details’ in the Account part.
After that, they can change to UPI AutoPay strategies
For new users, they will have to pick a strategy, among Rs 499, Rs 699 and Rs 799 for browser, or for cell program, Rs 199.
The user will then be questioned about the payment system, where they can choose for UPI AutoPay technique.
The user will be questioned their Paytm or UPI id. And immediately after filling out all the particulars, you will be subscribed to the program.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg