The alleged Nokia 9 PureView press render reveals the usual suspect, a familiar Penta Camera setup arranged in a 1-1-3 manner with ZEIS optic rotating zoom tech, Obtained by #eveleaks.
There is no visible fingerprint scanner around the back and that only means one thing no fingerprint sensor or it is placed under the display.
On the eve of brand new year, Blass tweeted an image of the Nokia 9 PureView. It seems to be an official marketing image by the looks of it, shows off the phone front and back.
Nokia 9 Pureview will be hitting the store as a flagship grade smartphone a true one at that ans so it is quite difficult to believe that the device will not feature a fingerprint scanner.
Render revealed an in-display fingerprint sensor, 18:9 aspect ratio display, glass back with Android One branding and a metal frame.
A 5.9 inch Quad HD 3D glass OLED display with the Snapdragon 845 coupled with 8GB RAM and 128 GB of Storage. Device will run on Android 9.0 (Pie) and battery life will be 4150mAh with wireless charging.
Image share by Blass also reaffirms that the Nokia 9 PureView will not come with a notch of any kind. The display will be symmetrical bezels on the top and bottom and more traditional 18:9 aspect ratio.
- Apple’s Second-Gen HomePod launched in India: Specifications, Features, & Price
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More