Oppo R series phone were launched in China and Its time to bring them to the Indian Market. The premium R17 Pro variant comes with the triple rear camera.
it could be possible , both smartphone will launch as premium variant in the country. Company is not yet revealed which model it plans to bring in India.
Oppo Company is trying to build the hype around its R-series. in the teaser video,Giff shows off a phone with a bright, pink color on the right edge of the screen.
Oppo R17 Pro is same as the R17, however a new glass treatment, a triple rear camera and faster processor.
Specification of Oppo R17 Pro:
Dual-SIM (Nano) Oppo R17 Pro runs Color OS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo.
It sports a 6.4-inch (1080×2340 pixels) full HD+ display with a 91.5% aspect ratio.
It has Gorilla Glass protection on the front and back with an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Powered by a powerful octa core Snapdragon 710 chipset with Adreno 616 GPU.
It available 6/8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
Oppo R17 Pro is fuelled by a 3,700mAh battery.
It has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C, and NFC support.
Oppo R17 Pro 157.6×74.6×7.9mm and weighs 183 grams.
Oppo R17 Pro Price in China:
It was launched in China priced at CNY 4,299 (approx Rs 43,800).
R17 retails at CNY 3,199 (approx Rs 32,600) for the 6GB + 128GB variant.
For the 8GB + 128GB model CNY 3,499 (approx Rs 35,600).
- Free Fire OB35 Advance Server: Starts Date & Time, Activation Code, and More
- List Cricketer Made T20I Debuts for India but Yet are to Play a Match in 2022
- PUBG revealed Deston Map officially: All You Need to Know
- Here’s Why SKY is better than Rishabh Pant and Shreyas Iyer at the No 4 Position for T20 World Cup
- Irfan Pathan Picks His Indian Playing XI for T20 World Cup 2022
- Yuvraj Singh Shared Name of His Son in Instagram
- ICC T20I Rankings: Ishan Kishan breaks into top 10 T20I batsmen after sensational performance against Proteas