PayU has launched a multi-functional mobile app for merchants designed too convenien
The main aims to
The company noted that the PayU mobile app enables merchants with complete access, allowing them to manage their business on-the-go. They will also get real-time updates to monitor their business performance and request payments.
According to the recent report, India is expected to see a 40% growth in Internet users to 800 million. And double the number of smartphone user, reaching 700 million by 2023. At the same time, an Assocham-PWC India study cites that digital payments in India. And are anticipated to more than double to $135.2 billion in 2023 from the current $64.8 billion.
An assessment carried out by PayU on its merchant base, which revealed that 74% of merchants expressed the need for a mobile platform to monitor and operate their business.
The PayU provides a detail reporting dashboard that helps merchant analyze merchants business performance and track revenue inflow & issue refunds. It helps merchants create their digital identity through a personali
Here you will get benefits by using PayU include the ability to send payment request via WhatsApp/SMS/Email to customers. And generate customer invoice through itemized invoices. create a personalized website to collect payments, and provides merchants with a digital identity.
The PayU mobile app made available through the Apple App Store for iOS and Google Play Store for Android.
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play