Indian Government is not revoking 119 apps restricted by it on September 2, 2020.
A report suggested, there is not any decision within the government on revoking the ban of any of the restricted apps anytime soon.
PUBG banned by the government over their alleged engagement in activities that were prejudicial to sovereignty and integrity of India.
According to a report by InsideSport citing a “ministry source”, the government of India,“ is in no discussion with-in the ministry officially to revoke the ban on any of the apps listed in the ban list.” PUBG Mobile severed ties with Tencent Games in India after the game was taken down from Google Play Store and Apple App Store. As per the report, the government has taken cognizance of the Corporation severing its ties but has said that a “mere announcement” isn’t enough to be considered for revocation of the ban in effect on PUBG Mobile.
Read More | How to watch free online IPL 2020 Live Stream
Another report from The Hindu Business Line citing “sources in the know”, PUBG Corp. could collaborate with Jio Platforms to distribute PUBG Mobile in India. Reliance Jio is reportedly already in talks with PUBG Corp to take over the Indian licensing for publishing the popular battle royale game. Having said that, there’s no official word from either of the companies for a possible collaboration yet.
It is currently not known when the ban on PUBG Mobile in India could be lifted and the latest information coming in from the government doesn’t seem very hopeful for PUBG Mobile players and fans in India.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg