PUBG MOBILE has become not just a popular casual game but on a professional level as well with official international tournaments being held by the developers.
PUBG MOBILE gained popularity just because if simplicity and the seamless designing of the game which made it a very smooth experience for the players.
It is a great game to connect with friends. and It is not a game that is easy in any way. If you are beginner at PUBG MOBILE or battle royales game in general, here is tips and trick to play the game and get chicken dinner.
PUBG MOBILE has control over touch button on the display. But pros have come up with a solution to playing the game with more than just two finger without the help if triggers (called claw grip).
Also read: PUBG Mobile will get Prime Membership soon
gripping trick essentially helps use four fingers on the screen instead of one for playing the game. It will be very difficult for beginning, once you get used to this method it is very rewarding.
PUBG MOBILE Tips and Tricks:
1- Game Setting
2- Landing Spots
3- Posititioning in the final Moments
4- Miscellaneous PUBG Tricks
You should check the all setting before play the game to get better performance and make easier to score.
1- Select third person view or First person View: tap on the game mode button just below ‘Start’ and choose between ‘TPP’ (third person), or ‘FPP’ (first person).
2- Adjust Graphics Quality
3- Turn on Peek and Fire: Settings cog on the top-right, go to Basic. Here, turn on ‘Peek & Fire.
4- Use Gyroscope for Aiming Down Sights
5- Aim Assist is on or
6- Left Fire button Enable: Settings -> Basic
7- Auto Open Doors – Settings -> Basic
8- Adjust the Size and Position of Controls: Settings -> Controls -> Customize
9- Auto Adjust Graphic turn on: Settings -> Graphics
Landing Spots in Miramar
1. Most loot, very high risk:
Hacienda del Patron
2. More loot, high risk:
3. Good loot, low risk:
Landing Spots in Erangel
1. Most loot, very high risk:
Military Base (South of the map)
Prison (East edge of the map)
Mansion (Just above the Prison)
2. More loot, lower risk
School (Middle of the map, but often dangerous)
Severny (North of the map)
Pochinki (Middle of the map)
3. Decent loot, very low risk
Bunkers near ‘Shelter’
Positioning In the Final Moments
When users are near that chicken dinner, the circle is usually pretty small , and one mistake could send you back to the lobby. please follow the below instructions
1. Play on the Edge
2. Shoot to Kill
3. Don’t Go in Guns Blazing
Miscellaneous PUBG Tips and Tricks
1. Turn off Mission Impossible Background Music
2. Change Quick Chat Messages
3. Use Headphones to Hear Enemy Footsteps
4. Survive Inside the Red Zone
5. Use the Map
6. Make the Red Zone Your Strategic Friend
7. Mute Annoying Team-mates
8. Hide Inside Vehicles
9. Look Around without Moving
10. Heal Like a Pro
11. Use Energy Drinks and Painkillers
- Apple’s Second-Gen HomePod launched in India: Specifications, Features, & Price
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More