Reliance is holding its virtual annual general body meeting, and the company is announcing a whole bunch of stuff.
Reliance Jio has already announced the Jio TV+ and Jio Glass, and now, the company has also unveiled its 5G plans for India.
The company is ready to start rolling out Jio 5G as soon as Indian government allocates spectrum to the carriers.
The company also talked about all the features and applications of 5G.
Read More | Oppo Find X2 Pro Lamborghini Edition: Check Specifications
Jio is hoping that its 5G network will transform every aspect of life in India.
The company is aiming at better remote health care, especially in rural areas, and digitization of agriculture. Jio also talked about 5G applications in autonomous cars.
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022