Reliance Jio Happy New Year Offer: Earlier this month, Reliance Jio has increased the price of all its existing prepaid plans. The company has increased the prices of its unlimited data plans by as much as 20%.
The telecom service provider has introduced a new limited period recharge plan of Rs 2,545. Reliance Jio’s Rs 2,545 prepaid recharge plan is getting 29 days of extra validity, under the limited-period Happy New Year offer.
The prepaid plan of Jio has a validity of 336 days and now, it is getting 29 days of extra validity. This means that the Rs 2,545 prepaid recharge plan will have a total of 365 days validity.
The Happy New Year offer from reliance Jio offers unlimited local and national calling. It offers 100 SMS and 1.5GB data per day.
Jio’s Rs 2,545 prepaid recharge plans come with unlimited voice calls benefits — daily 100 SMS, high-speed data of 1.5GB per day, and has a validity of 336 days.
Reliance Jio users will also get complimentary access to the JioSuite apps which include JioCinema, JioTV, JioCloud, and more.
This brings the total validity of the plan to 365 days. The new offer is listed on both Jio’s website and MyJio app as well.
- Pakistan Super League 2022: KAR vs MUL Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, and Injury Update
- Hardik Pandya performs Srivalli Hook Step with His Grandmother: Viral Video
- Far Cry 7 Release Date: PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox
- OnePlus 10 Pro to Launch in India in March? Check Price
- Free Fire New Faded Wheel: How to Get Untamed Demilady bundle and Fierce Demilord Thompson
- David Warner’s Daughter dance to Rashmika Mandanna’s Sami-Sami: Watch Video
- Mohammad Hafeez says Only 2 Indian players can Handle the Pressure of Playing Pakistan