Royal Enfield has reported a 84.41 per cent in domestic wholesales to 60,173 units in March 2021.
The two-wheeler manufacturer had sold 32,630 units in the domestic market in March 2020. Sales jumped 84.83 per cent to 5,885 units in March 2021 from 3,184 units in the same months last year.
The total wholesales (domestic + export) of Royal Enfield increased 84.45 per cent to 66,058 units in March 2021 from 35,814 units in the year-ago month.
In March 2021, Royal Enfield launched the Continental GT 650 and the Interceptor 650 in five new colour options each.
The Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 gets new paint schemes like Rocker Red, British Racing Green, Dux Deluxe, Ventura Storm and updated Mister Clean. The five new colour options for the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 are Canyon Red, Ventura Blue, Downtown Drag, Sunset Strip and updated Mark 2.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg