According to the Federation of Automobile Dealers Associations, Royal Enfield 27.81 per cent in retail sales to 35,105 units in August 2020.
Royal Enfield manufacturer had retailed as many as 48,627 units in India in August 2019.
The market share slightly increased to 3.91% in August 2020 from 3.86% in August 2019.
In August 2020, Royal Enfield sold models like the Bullet 350, the Classic 350, the Himalayan, the Continental GT 650 and the Interceptor 650 in India.
The FADA report showed that there was a 28.71 per cent fall in overall two-wheeler registrations to 8,98,775 units in India in August 2020 from 12,60,722 units in August 2019.
The overall wholesale numbers (domestic + export) of Royal Enfield slipped 5 per cent to 50,144 units in August 2020 from 52,904 units in August 2019.
While there was a 2 per cent decline in domestic sales to 47,571 units in August 2020 from 48,752 units in August 2019.
The export sales plunged 38 per cent to 2,573 units in August 2020 from 4,152 units in August 2019.
(With Input from IndiaToday)
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022