Royal Enfield is gearing up to introduce a number of new colour options to its Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bikes.
According to the report, the three bikes will be based on a 650cc platform like the existing Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650.
The new options include Ravishing Black, Grey Goose, Royal Red, and Ventura Blue paint schemes. The fresh paint schemes will be sold alongside the existing options – Baker Express, Glitter and Dust, and Orange Crush options.
The company is also testing two different-looking motorcycles along with 650cc cruiser bikes. These bikes are being called Royal Enfield Meteor 650 and Classic 650. However, it has not yet been confirmed.
Continental GT 650, meanwhile, will receive five new paint options – three dual-tone colour (Cookies and Cream, Ventura Black and Blue, and British Racing Lean) and two single-tone options (Mr. Clean and GT Red).
Along with the new colours, the bikes will also likely be given the Tripper Navigation system which was first introduced on the Meteor 350 and was later added on the Himalayan.
While there may be additions to the paint schemes and features, the 650 cc twin-cylinder engine will likely remain unchanged.
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 Price:
The Interceptor 650’s price range starts from around ₹2.70 lakh to ₹2.91 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). On the other hand, the price for the Continental GT 650 starts at ₹2.85 lakh and goes up to ₹3.07 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Source: click here
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg