Background blur features first appeared on desktop versions of the app way back in Februry 2019.
Skype’s mobile app for iPhones and iPads has been updated with a new screen-slurring feature similar to the background blur in Microsoft Teams.
The features has not supported on Android platform. The Verge reported that, the feature has been available on the desktop version of Skype.
You can update the latest version of Skype for iPhone or iad and enable background blur within the download options.
How to Blur background during video call in Skype
During a call, hover over the video button video button or click the more menu More menu.
Tap Choose background effect.
You can Blur the room you’re in currently
Choose an image you previously added, or Add a new image to customize your background effect.
Microsoft is using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to blur everything in a room around the user and keep the user as the main focal point.
The blur effect, which is effectively bokeh, will detect hair, arms and hands to avoid blurring out key body language during video calls.
Source: click here
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory
- Mohammad Amir Opts Out of Abu Dhabi T10 League
- Rohit Sharma says Virat Kohli’s Role in the team remains the same
- India Playing XI vs New Zealand T20: Venkatesh Iyer set for debut in T20 series
- India vs New Zealand T20: Rahul Dravid Focus on Venkatesh Iyer