OmegaLeaks have leaked some stunning pricing of the upcoming iPhone 12 LTE version smartphone. As per leaks, the new iPhone 12 can cost usd $549, which is Rs 41,000 in Indian currency.
Leaks also revealed that, the entry level iPhone 12 LTE will be with 5.4 inch screen, and costing $549. At the same time, iPhone 12 Max LTE can be $649, and iPhone 12 Max with 5G can be $749.
The iPhone will be available in September. Jon Prosur had also leaked some information on the possible pricing of iPhone 12.
As per another leaks, there will be 4 variants of iPhone 12, and they will be priced at $649, $749, $999, and $1099.
5.4 inch iPhone 12, as per Jon, would be priced $649, whereas 6.1-inch iPhone 12 will be $749 and 6.1-inch iPhone 12 Pro will be priced $999. The most expensive variant of iPhone 12 will iPhone 12 Pro Max priced at $1099, and it will have a 6.7-inch screen.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg