Black Shark is set to reveal the flagship Black Shark 4 lineup. It started teasing the Black Shark 3 successor earlier last week. And it has confirmed the battery and charging specifications for the Black Shark 4 today.
Weibo Post, Black Shark CEO Luo Yuzhou shared a teaser poster which confirms the smartphone will come equipped with a 4,500mAh battery. It will also support 120W fast-charging (the same as Mi 10 Ultra from last year). The poster says that you will be able to charge this 4,500mAh battery in around 15 minutes, which is bonkers!
Read More | Why PUBG Mobile India launch will be delayed
Yuzhou, however, did recently state that their next gaming smartphone will be invincible. It is possible that the company may be looking to bring the 2K AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate and 480Hz touch response rate from the Mi 11 to the Black Shark 4.
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022