Black Shark is set to reveal the flagship Black Shark 4 lineup. It started teasing the Black Shark 3 successor earlier last week. And it has confirmed the battery and charging specifications for the Black Shark 4 today.
Weibo Post, Black Shark CEO Luo Yuzhou shared a teaser poster which confirms the smartphone will come equipped with a 4,500mAh battery. It will also support 120W fast-charging (the same as Mi 10 Ultra from last year). The poster says that you will be able to charge this 4,500mAh battery in around 15 minutes, which is bonkers!
Read More | Why PUBG Mobile India launch will be delayed
Yuzhou, however, did recently state that their next gaming smartphone will be invincible. It is possible that the company may be looking to bring the 2K AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate and 480Hz touch response rate from the Mi 11 to the Black Shark 4.
- Salman Khan announces Tiger 3 Release Date on 21st April
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications
- Apple to launch iOS 16 beta 5: Check new features for iPhone