Google is going to announce its brand new smartphone this week. Google also indicated that it’s the end of the road for two Pixel smartphones- Pixel 4a 5G and Pixel 5.
Pixel 4a 5G and Pixel 5 are currently listed ar sold out in the online store, and other retailers likely will not last long.
With our current forecasts, we expect Google Store in the U.S. to sell out of Pixel 4a (5G) and Pixel 5 in the coming weeks following the launch of Pixel 5a (5G). These products will continue to be available through some partners while supplies last.
It’s not too surprising that the 4A 5G is being discontinued given that the 5A 5G looks to be a fairly direct successor. However, it is a little unusual to see the Pixel 5 discontinued well in advance of the Pixel 6’s arrival this fall.
Maybe that’s because the Pixel 5 bears more of a similarity to the budget-oriented A-series phones than it will to the Pixel 6 and 6 Pro.
Google appears to be pulling out all the stops for the 6-series, positioning them as true flagship competitors to Apple and Samsung’s heavy hitters.
While the Pixel 5 offers step-up features like wireless charging and robust IP68 waterproofing not available in the A-series. It wasn’t quite specced out to compete with the iPhone 12 Pros and Galaxy S21s of the world.
- How to Add Stickers on Instagram Reels?
- Salman Khan announces Tiger 3 Release Date on 21st April
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications