Google Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro with Upgraded Design, Camera: Google’s upcoming devices Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro will come with an upgraded design language. Both smartphones are seen with an aluminum visor o the rear panel, a dual-tone finish, and a glass back panel.
The company revealed the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro, Pixel Watch, and Pixel Buds Pro at the I/O 2022 event of their launch later this year.
As per the source, the devices will be launched in August (expected) 2022.
Raed More | Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Games in 2022
Both the smartphones will come in Two color options- Grey and White.
Google also confirmed that Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro will come with an upgraded Tensor chipset. Google Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro will be coming this fall, likely at an event in August.
In addition to the Pixel 7 series, the company will also unveil the Google Pixel Buds Pro and the much-awaited Pixel Watch.
Google Pixel 7 is said to come with a 6.3-inch display compared to 6.43-inch screen size on the Pixel 6.
The other variant, Pixel 7 Pro will feature a similar-sized 6.7-inch 120Hz LTPO display.
But, Pixel 7 will have a non-LTPO display with 90Hz refresh rate. Previously the key specs were leaked out with the codenames, the Tensor chip which will be used for the upcoming Google phones and their Samsung modem.
- Apple’s Second-Gen HomePod launched in India: Specifications, Features, & Price
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More