With foldable device is getting popularity in the global market. Many companies are working on Google Foldable Smartphone.
As per the report, Google is also aiming to join the foldable smartphone in 2021.
The reports do not directly state that Google will launch its foldable device this year. Instead, it says that Samsung is given the task of delivering in-folding OLED panels to companies like OPPO, Xiaomi, and Google.
The South Korean giant, which is renowned for its amazing display panels, is reportedly developing foldable panels in different sizes for the aforementioned companies.
All of the panels fold inwards which suggests that the Google foldable will be an in-folding device rather than Huawei’s out-folding Mate X devices.
The report also states that Google has requested Samsung to make 7.6-inch foldable panels for its upcoming device.
This will be the size of the screen when the device is unfolded or opened. The size of the folded screen, however, is unknown as of now.
As per the report, Oppo has requested similar in-folding panels of 7.7-inches. On the other hand, Xiaomi will be getting 8.03-inch display panels from Samsung.
- PUBG Mobile: Esports Global Schedule revealed for 2022
- T20 World Cup 2022 Full Schedule: Team Group, Complete Fixtures, Date, Time, Venue, and Time Table
- Minecraft: Trapdoor Recipe, Materials, How to Use, and More
- BBL 2021-22 Qualifier: SCO vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report and Team News
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications