HTC has announced the launch of a new mobile called – HTC Desire 20 Plus in Taiwan.
The handset is priced at TWD 8,490 (Rs 21,700 Approx). The smartphone boasts an HD+ display, It has two colour variants- Dawn range and Twilight Black.
The key specifications of HTC Desire 20+, 48MP quad-camera, Snapdragon 720G SoC and it packs with 5,000mAh battery.
HTC Desire 20+ Specifications:
It features a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a screen resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels along with 20:9 as the aspect ratio.
The handset is powered by a Snapdragon 720G processor along with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
The smartphone is loaded with a quad-camera setup with a combination of 48-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture, a 5-megapixel ultrawide lens with 115-degree field-of-view, a 2-megapixel macro lens with 40cm focal length, and a 5-megapixel depth sensor.
For the front, there is a 16-megapixel selfie shooter with f/2.0 aperture.
The samrtphone runs on Android 10 operating system and it packs with 5,000mAh battery life.
Connectivity Options, LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Ashes 2021: England Pacer James Anderson ruled out of 1st Test
- How to Make a Happy Snowman in Minecraft: Complete Guide
- Call of Duty Mobile: First Female Legendary Operator and Legendary Crossbow Announced
- Free Fire New Weapon Royale: How to Get the Ice Bones Treatment Sniper Skin
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory