Infinix has launched a brand new smartphone called Infinix Hot 10s in Indonesia that is being positioned as a gaming smartphone.
It is also the company’s first phone to come out with Android 11 on top of XOS 7.6 with a revamped UI.
Infinix Hot 10s Price:
The phone starts at $130 (approx Rs 9700) for the 6/128GB model. While for the NFC variant, it will start at $120 (approx Rs 9000) for the 4/128GB model.
There are other memory configurations available as well both for the NFC and the non-NFC variants.
Infinix Hot 10s Specifications:
The Infinix Hot 10S is equipped with a 6.82-inch HD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate
It is powered by the MediaTek Helio G85, a 12nm chipset with a pair of Cortex-A75 cores (2GHz) and six A55 cores (1.8GHz).
The Infinix Hot 10S has a Triple-camera setup on the back with a 48MP primary lens, a 2MP depth sensor, and an AI camera. On the front, there is an 8MP selfie camera.
Camera features include Super Nightscape for low-light shots, 240fps slow-mo and 1080p video recording.
The Infinix Hot 10S is backed by a 6000mAh battery while the Hot 10S NFC has a 5000mAh cell.
It features include DTS Audio and Dar-link Ultimate Game Booster to aid gaming, rear fingerprint sensor, 4G with VoLTE support, NFC(on the Hot 10S NFC), and XOS 7.6 based on Android 11 OS.
Read This | Fitbit Luxe Leaked Images Reveal Slim Design
Source: click here
- Salman Khan announces Tiger 3 Release Date on 21st April
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications
- Apple to launch iOS 16 beta 5: Check new features for iPhone