Chinese smartphone maker will be announcing its Infinix Hot 11S device in India. Ifinix alos reveals that the smartphone will be offer in two RAM option with MediaTek Helio chipset.
Infinix Hot 11S Specs:
As per the leaks, the smartphone to feature 6.82-inch display with a resolution of 16408720 pixels.
The smartphone will be powered by MediaTek Helio G88 SoC.
It will run on Android 11 OS and backed by 5000mAh battery life. THe device slated to launch on September 3 in the country.
The device feature a dual-camera setup on the back consisting of a 48-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor. At the front, it will feature an 8-megapixel sensor for capturing selfies.
Connectivity include WiFi, Bluetooth v5.0, 4G, USB Type-C, accelerometer, and proximity sensor.
Infinix Hot 11S Price:
Infinix Hot 11S will be priced at Rs 9,999 for the 4GB RAM/64GB storage variant and at Rs 10,999 for the 6GB RAM/64GB storage variant.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg