Chinese smartphone maker will be announcing its Infinix Hot 11S device in India. Ifinix alos reveals that the smartphone will be offer in two RAM option with MediaTek Helio chipset.
Infinix Hot 11S Specs:
As per the leaks, the smartphone to feature 6.82-inch display with a resolution of 16408720 pixels.
The smartphone will be powered by MediaTek Helio G88 SoC.
It will run on Android 11 OS and backed by 5000mAh battery life. THe device slated to launch on September 3 in the country.
The device feature a dual-camera setup on the back consisting of a 48-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor. At the front, it will feature an 8-megapixel sensor for capturing selfies.
Connectivity include WiFi, Bluetooth v5.0, 4G, USB Type-C, accelerometer, and proximity sensor.
Infinix Hot 11S Price:
Infinix Hot 11S will be priced at Rs 9,999 for the 4GB RAM/64GB storage variant and at Rs 10,999 for the 6GB RAM/64GB storage variant.
- PUBG Mobile: Esports Global Schedule revealed for 2022
- T20 World Cup 2022 Full Schedule: Team Group, Complete Fixtures, Date, Time, Venue, and Time Table
- Minecraft: Trapdoor Recipe, Materials, How to Use, and More
- BBL 2021-22 Qualifier: SCO vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report and Team News
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications