Infinix Note 12 launched in India at Price of Rs 11999: The TRANSSION Gropu has launched Infinix’s two variants in India. The series includes Infinix Note 12 and Infinix Note 1 Turbo devices.
Both the handset will available from the 27th of May and the 28th of May.
Infinix Note 12 Specifications:
The device features a 6.7” FHD+ AMOLED display with 1000 NITS of peak brightness, 108% NTSC Ratio and 100% DCI P3 color gamut.
The smartphone comes with a Drop notch screen, 92% screen-to-body ratio, and 180 Hz touch sampling rate.
The Note 12 smartphone will be available in Jewel Blue Force Black, and Sunset Golden color options.
It comes with a multifunctional side-mounted fingerprint sensor that not only unlocks the device, but it can also use for picking the calls, dismissing alarms, and quick-start apps.
It is packed with MediaTek Helio G88 processor with MediaTek Hyper Engine 2.0 Gaming processor.
Read More | Sharp AQUOS R7 launches w/huge 1-inch 47.2MP Camera sensor, 240Hz OLED Screen with 2,000-nits brightness
Backed by the latest XOS 10.6 skin for the users, Note 12 operates on Android 11.
Note 12 has a 5000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
The smartphone features a triple camera set up with 50 MP as the primary camera lens with f/1.6 large aperture. A secondary lens with a 2MP depth sensor to capture perfect wide shots, and an AI lens.
It has a fully loaded video camera with multiple category-first features like Time-lapse video recording mode and Slow Motion video mode, allowing users to capture videos with 240fps.
The Super Night mode allows capturing bright and low noise pictures even in low light conditions.
Users can also record short videos and videos with up to 2k resolution. The smartphones have a 16 MP AI selfie camera with dual-LED flash.
Infinix Note 12 Price:
The Note 12 will be available for Rs 11999 for the 4GB + 64GB storage variant and Rs 12999 for 6GB + 128GB storage variant.
Infinix Note 12 Discounts:
Axis Bank consumers can avail of instant discounts worth Rs 1000 on purchases made through Axis Bank Credit and Debit card. Additionally, they can be able to buy Note 12 (6 + 128GB) at a No-Cost-EMI of only Rs 2000/month.
Infinix is also rolling out 3 & 6-month No-Cost-EMI on all banks (including Axis Bank), Bajaj Finserv EMI & Flipkart pay later on all Note 12 memory variants.
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives in Qatar in Style Along with Team Portugal
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo and Bruno Fernandes engage in an AWKWARD interaction
- Manchester United Didn’t Believe My Daughter Was ill in Hospital When I missed Pre-Reson: Cristiano Ronaldo
- IPL 2023 Retention: KKR is all set to release Pat Cummins
- Free Fire OB37 Update Features: New Zombie Mode, Gun, Pet, and More
- IPL 2023 Retention: MI & CSK Retained and Released players list; MI releases Kieron Pollard, CSK retains Ravindra Jadeja
- Step to Activate 5G on Apple iPhone 12, 13, 14 Series