The handset packs a 120Hz refresh rate, Dimensity 900 SoC, a triple-camera setup, Android 11, and a 5000mAh battery.
The smartphone is equipped with a large 6.78-inch display. The panel has an LCD matrix, FHD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz sensor readout rate, and 500 nits of brightness.
Infinix Zero 5G Price:
The Infinix Zero 5G has launched at $250 (Rs. 18,682 approx.). The Infinix Zero 5G will be available in three colour options 一 Cosmic Black, Horizon Blue, and Skylight Orange.
Infinix Zero 5G Specifications:
The device features a 6.78-inch full HD+ display with 2460 × 1080 pixels resolution. Further, the display comes with a 120Hz refresh rate.
The handset is powered by a 6nm MediaTek Dimensity 900 SoC, which is an octa-core processor with two performance cores and six efficiency cores.
The smartphone comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 48-megapixel primary sensor. In addition, there is a 13-megapixel telephoto sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor with a quad-LED flash. For selfies and video calls, the device uses a 16-megapixel shooter. It has a dual front flash.
The phone runs on Android 11 OS out of the box based on XOS 10 and you also get a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Infinix Zero 5G supports dual-SIM, 5G SA/ NSA, dual 4G VoLTE, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, A-GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS on the connectivity front.
The Infinix Zero 5G will go for sale on the e-commerce website Flipkart after its launch in India. As per the listing on Flipkart, the phone will launch at 12 noon on February 14.
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More
- Rishabh Pant Health: Pant RULED OUT of India vs Australia Test & IPL 2023