Motorola Moto G 5G (2023) a Flat Body Design, 50MP Camera: Motorola is working on a brand new smartphone called Motorola Moto G 5G. The American manufacturer has not yet officially revealed the details of the device.
However, the leak shows a Motorola Moto G 5G (2023) protective case, hinting at the existence of the upcoming handset.
The leaks further suggest showcasing the expected design and build of the smartphone. Slashleaks posted images of a clear phone case for the Moto G 5G (2023) on Tuesday.
The leak comes from Leakspinner, which has over 100 confirmed leaks on the website. The images show renders of the upcoming handset, showcasing a flat body design with sharp edges.
The images hint at a hole-punch front camera at the top center of the screen and a dual camera setup at the back.
A Dual camera is seen to sit in a rectangular camera module, which includes an LED flash. The design of the Motorola handset in the renders is completely different from the Moto G 5G (2022), which featured a curved body design.
Motorola launched the Moto G 5G (2022) in April in the US and it was later made available in Canada. The handset is not available in Indian markets.
The Moto G 5G (2022) features a 6.5-inch HD+ (720×1,600 pixels) IPS TFT display. And there is a 20:9 aspect ratio and 90Hz refresh rate.
It is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC and sports a triple rear camera setup, led by a 50-megapixel primary sensor.
- Apple’s Second-Gen HomePod launched in India: Specifications, Features, & Price
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More