Earlier this year, Chineses giant launched the Redmi Note 9 series. Initial leaks and teasers suggested Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G will be a rebadged Mi 10T Lite (unveiled in Europe in October) with minor upgrades.
The major specs for the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G have surfaced online today and they are in line with the leaks.
It will features an LCD display (possibly, 6.67-inch Full-HD+) with a 120Hz refresh rate. The device will support a 4,820mAh battery with 33W fast-charging.
It will be powered by the Snapdragon 750G chipset – the same as the Mi 10T Lite.
You will find a 108MP primary sensor in the circular camera module on the rear.
Redmi talks about how it upgraded to a 48MP sensor with Note 7 series and the Note 8 series featured a 64MP sensor.
It will be an upgrade over the 64MP primary camera present aboard the Mi 10T Lite. The leaked memo (attached here) doing the rounds of the Internet also suggests the same.
The standard Redmi Note 9 5G has also shown up online via Geekbench today. It will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset, coupled with 8GB RAM.
- Pakistan Former WK Batsmen Kamran Akmal Feels- ‘If Umran Malik Was In Pakistan, I Think He Would Have Made It To The National Team’
- Free Fire MAX 2022: Top 6 Looking Emotes
- TATA IPL LSG vs RR Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for Lucknow Super Giants vs Rajasthan Royals Indian Premier League Season 15 Match 63
- IPL CSK vs GT Fantasy Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head Records, Pitch Report, And Dream11 Team
- KKR vs SRH 2022 Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Fantasy Tips for TATA IPL Match 61, 14 MAY 2022
- IPL: A Big Blow for KKR as Pat Cummins Ruled Out of The Tournament Due to Hips Injury
- Free Fire Advance Server OB34 Rolls out new Features – Character, Finn Pet, and More