Earlier this year, Chineses giant launched the Redmi Note 9 series. Initial leaks and teasers suggested Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G will be a rebadged Mi 10T Lite (unveiled in Europe in October) with minor upgrades.
The major specs for the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G have surfaced online today and they are in line with the leaks.
It will features an LCD display (possibly, 6.67-inch Full-HD+) with a 120Hz refresh rate. The device will support a 4,820mAh battery with 33W fast-charging.
It will be powered by the Snapdragon 750G chipset – the same as the Mi 10T Lite.
You will find a 108MP primary sensor in the circular camera module on the rear.
Redmi talks about how it upgraded to a 48MP sensor with Note 7 series and the Note 8 series featured a 64MP sensor.
It will be an upgrade over the 64MP primary camera present aboard the Mi 10T Lite. The leaked memo (attached here) doing the rounds of the Internet also suggests the same.
The standard Redmi Note 9 5G has also shown up online via Geekbench today. It will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset, coupled with 8GB RAM.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems